I finally got brave enough to try my hand at an acrylic album... Technically this is both acrylic and chipboard, since I added chipboard pages between the acrylic pages to give it more OOMPH! :) I used K & Co. paper and loads of prima flowers. I just love how it turned out and it was not as intimidating as I thought it was going to be. I'll definitely be making more in the near future! Here are a few pictures... If you would like to see all the pages, plus close-up details, click here to go to my eBay auction. This album is currently for sale there, with an auction closing date of August 13th. Thanks for looking!